CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

2.02.2016

NEW SEIZURE TYPE.

Today Cole had a grand-mal seizure at school...a few months ago he had one for the FIRST TIME. He's had TENS-OF-THOUSANDS of seizures (& every other seizures type) except a Grand-Mal...so why now? I often wonder why this little guy has such a hard life. How frustrating it is for him to not be able to tell me that he doesn't feel good or that he's sad or scared. I often wonder what he's thinking and I dream about the day that he gets to tell me everything his little heart desires. I wonder if he will remember how frustrating this life was for him...or if he will say it was the best experience EVER. it's hard to stay positive when most of the day, I watch him struggle in his body & mind. But, I DO KNOW...that he will be made perfect someday & we will be able to talk to each other...it will be the LONGEST conversation in existence!!!

Jeffery R. Holland says it best:
"I bear witness of that day when loved ones whom we knew to have disabilities in mortality will stand before us glorified and grand, breathtakingly perfect in body & mind. What a thrilling moment that will be! I do not know whether we will be happier for ourselves that we have witnessed such a miracle or happier for them that they are fully perfect and finally "free at last".

No comments:

Post a Comment