CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

6.09.2014

AWARE OF ANGELS.

I just realized that time fly's & I haven't done a post in a few months! I have some exciting news though! Cole was featured on "Aware of Angels"...it is a Non-Profit Organization Raising awareness of all children with chromosome disorders, raising funds for needed research, connecting families, and assisting those children who still need a diagnosis.  Not only that, but we get to do GENETIC TESTING!!!  We have done a few genetic tests on Cole...but Genetic Testing is CRAZY EXPENSIVE...and a lot of times is denied by insurance.  That is why we only did a few tests.  But, our WHOLE FAMILY (not just Cole) will get to do 2 different genetic tests...they will compare ALL of our genes...which can be kinda scary....some families prefer not to find out the results...but we are SO excited to have been chosen. We are the 1st batch of families being tested....as this is a "New Foundation".  Please check it out...and help us spread the word to help other families (either with funds or by having your child featured on the website).  They have some pretty cute shirts you can buy for $25 & the funds will help families like us. Awareofangels.org 

1 comment:

  1. Hi. My name is holly, I'm 19 and have had 55 brain surgeries(yes, I keep count!) I have seizures too but nothing as severe as your son. I want you to know that I really admire him. Brain surgery isn't an easy thing to go through. He is so so strong and brave(and may I say adorable) your whole family are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete