CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

2.01.2014

"OWE".

Ahhh! I don't know why it's so hard to do a blog post now days. I wish it was as easy as Facebook! I'm going to do a bunch in a row...so get ready for a lot of updates!

When Cole "accidentally" gets hurt (& by accident, I mean he purposefully hits his head on something so he can get sympathy) he comes to tell me & says "owe" & points to it. Then I have to say "are you ok?" & kiss it better. I think we are on the 20th time in a row! 

No comments:

Post a Comment