CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

2.01.2014

AS SIMPLE AS A HUG & SMILE.

We were walking around the mall today & a special needs 14ish yr old boy saw a beautiful blonde 14ish yr old girl...he excitedly waved to her & said "hi". She waved back (just as excited as he was) & went up to give him a hug. The dad of the special needs boy asked the girl if she knew him, she said "no" & the dad said..."oh, only tonight you do!". I thought this was too sweet not to share. I'm SURE that beautiful girl made both the son & dad SO HAPPY tonight! ...there are some good people in this world....some who will never what an impact they have made in someone's life...even if it's something as simple as a hug & smile. I was so happy to have witnessed that, what a tender mercy and God Bless both of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment