CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

11.05.2013

SLEEP AIDES.

I'm so behind in my posts it's not even funny! ...but I do have a good excuse...we have a sweet little girl in our home now (which I will post about soon!). Cole has been falling asleep on daddy's lap for a few months now (thank goodness because being pregnant and climbing in & out of his bed, while trying to not let the bed squeak was kinda impossible! And my back was killing me!!! I can't even tell you how much this little boy loves his daddy...here is a bunch of pics of Cole falling asleep on his dad...with random things in his hands! (which is a big deal for him to play/carry objects around!).
 a blanket.
a water bottle.
a lego.
another water bottle.
a football.
a phone.
another lego & his dog.
his jeans.

Cole didn't like that dad took his hand off of him, so he grabbed his hand to put it back on him.  He is EXTREMELY opinionated now!

No comments:

Post a Comment