If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.



I can't believe we FINALLY have another child.  We were both TERRIFIED to have another child, after going through hell and back with was really hard not to (LITERALLY) panic when thinking about having another kid...but I am SO glad we did.  She has healed our hearts in ways nothing else in this world could.  We have a Baby Book that I made of Cole's 1st 18months of life...and my husband could NEVER bring his self to look at it.  It was too hard for him to see pictures of Cole before all Hell broke loose.  To us, that easy going, happy little boy that ALWAYS had a smile on his face & NEVER cried was taken from us over-night.  His WHOLE personality changed and when we see those pictures it makes our hearts break.  The day we got home with the husband asked to see pictures of Cole when he was a baby so he could compare the 2 kids.  That was the *FIRST* time he's EVER looked at that book.  This baby is JUST what we needed in our lives and we adore her!  

(The Delivery Story:)
The delivery went SO good.  I was dialed to a 2.5-3 for weeks and there was no sign of progression.  They offered to induce me a week before her due date...but I declined.  This is my own personal opinion...but I feel like it puts a lot of stress on the baby when getting induce, so I wanted her to come when she was ready.  Obviously if I passed her due date by 1-2 weeks, then I would have gotten induced. Anyways, her due date came and went...and FINALLY 3 days later I started having contractions at 3am (10 min apart).  By 4am I decided to jump in the shower (my husband thought I was crazy because we should be headed to the hospital).  By the time I got in the shower they started to increase and were 5 min apart. We called his parents to get Cole ready for school and onto the bus.  They got to our house at 5am, then I realized I couldn't find ANY of my flip flops (Cole has this obsession of taking shoes and throwing them behind the TV, in the washer, in boxes etc.  I didn't have one matching pair and I was yelling at the hubby to "FIND ME SOME NOWWW!!!", I found a pair, grabbed my bag and we were out the door!  I got checked into my room at 6am & was dialed to a 5...they asked how bad I was in pain...I said a "6" & they couldn't believe I wasn't in more pain. I got epidural shortly after, and was at a "9" an hour later.  They broke my water & prepped everything.  I started push but she was turned sideways, had a shoulder cord & my contractions were only 5min apart, so they had me push 4 TIMES for every contraction.  She finally made her arrival at 8am.  She was BEAUTIFUL and that first cry that you get to hear is the BEST SOUND IN THE WORLD!!!  Seriously, I think that is my favorite part about meeting my babies for the first time.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new precious little girl! I bet Cole is a wonderful big brother. She's a beauty and I love her name.