CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

11.05.2013

HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY COLE!

I can't believe Cole is 5 now!  He is a beautiful boy...and I'm so glad we got to celebrate his 5th birthday "low key"!


Cole NEVER gets sweets...and when I say NEVER...I mean ONLY on his birthday! He got a Sweet Tooth Fairy Cupcake (without the frosting...booo! I guess he has lame parents!).

We took him to a "fun center" to ride the carousel (his FAVE!)...we let him ride  3 rounds and he LOVED it, when it was time to get off...Crazy Cole came out & it was game over!

Some of his favorite things to do are:

Waits for Daddy to climb into bed with him (on the weekends) and while I'm "trying" to sleep...they take turns yelling "THAAAANKS"!  It's their "thing" they do, and if I try to do it, Cole yells & gets mad until I stop and then it's all giggles once daddy starts to say it again.

He yells "THAAAANKS" in daddy's face and laughs his head off!

He likes to make "tents" and his other FAVORITE thing to do is eat apples...so why not do them at the same time.  It was pretty cute cuz you could see a little hand poke out from under the blanket to sneek an apple.


He LOVES to go in his play room and slide down the slide...
and hide underneath!

He LOVES his teacher Miss. Tiffany & says "Go Cole" to her when he gets off the bus at school...he waits till she says it back and then giggles after!

He does "time out" now...he actually likes it...I'm not sure why...but he planks, hangs up side down & jabbers to his self while on time out!
LOVES it when daddy is home to get him off the bus!
and of course...teasing his dog! ...he sticks his fingers in her mouth so she will "nip" at him and says "oooowwee" over & over & over...each time he looks at us so we can acknowledge that he "got hurt".

1 comment:

  1. Cole is so grown up! I am so impressed at all the things he is saying and doing. He has come so far!

    ReplyDelete