CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

11.05.2013

2 YEAR POST OP EEG.

This year we decided to skip going to Cleveland for his follow-up apt since I was going to be 8 months pregnant. We did his EEG here locally...and this was the longest period of time that he has gone without an EEG (one year!!!). And WOW...age sure makes a difference! This kid is VERY STRONG & VERY STUBBORN...and well, he was born a FIGHTER!!! The older he gets, the more people we need to hold him down.  Anyways, we got the results back from the local Neuro and he was SHOCKED that his EEG looked like a "normal" 5 year old child.  However, we didn't get him while he was sleeping...they need to see how his EEG looks while sleeping because it shows the "background activity" and can be very different from sleep to wake.  He no longer takes naps, so unless we do an overnight EEG, we won't know what his EEG looks like, but I was still happy with the results!


Cole also went to his first dentist apt...which the receptionist was so kind to tackle and hold Cole down for me since I was due to have a baby any day.  She had to sit/straddle him, just like we have to do EVERY TIME we brush his teeth!  I'm so glad I found an amazing dentist and wonderful employees who are SO VERY HELPFUL with Cole!!!  ...I had to post this picture because it's too funny...Cole is always messing around!

No comments:

Post a Comment