CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

9.18.2013

MATERNITY PICTURES.

I guess since I've only got 3 weeks left...I should post the maternity pictures my dear friend took for me! She is SO VERY TALENTED & I am truly blessed to have amazing friends who are my photographers, my "therapist", on my "party planning committee", throw baby showers for me & who brighten my day...I could go on & on! (I'll post pics of the baby shower later).  These were taken back at the end of July...so I'm much BIGGER & MORE UNCOMFORTABLE then I was in these pictures.  We can't wait to meet this little lady...she is already so spoiled & I'm glad to have Tiffany document this exciting (& some what nervous) time in our lives!  Thanks Tiff!!!








3 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Thanks for sharing! What a joy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful blog. My heart is full and happy for you and your family. My 19yr daughter has just received word that she can have surgery for her epilepsy. She had 160+ seizures in 180 days while in high school and still graduated with honors. Hers began right before turning 16... it was such a shock. Although she won't be having as much of the brain removed we are hoping for a success story as well... we certainly understand and believe in miracles. Thank you for sharing. smiles for your family - Sean A'lee Bevell - from Arizona

    ReplyDelete