CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

6.14.2013

DADDY'S SHOES.

Oh, this kid cracks me up...as many challenges that come with a child like Cole, I can't imagine my life with out him. He does the funniest things (to most of the world, it might seem bizarre, but it brings a HUGE smile to my face & that's all that matters). Cole has slipped Daddy's shoes on 3 different times now & it's hilarious. One of the times I said "Hey! You have Daddy's shoes on", and he kept babbling "DayDa, DayDa", DayDa"...I'm not quite sure he associates them with Daddy but it's SO CUTE!



Daddy gave Cole a summer hair cut finally! I love his hair short...it gets a little crazy looking when it's even semi-long.

BABY/PREGNANCY UPDATE:
Thank you to everyone for your sweet comments, I don't always publish them, but I DO read them & I just wanted to thank you for your kind words & praying for this little girl and our family...we appreciate it so much & I love reading your comments.  I went in for my "Perinatology Ultra Sound" and WOW, they are  A LOT LONGER then normal ultra-sounds...they look at everything.  So far, everything looks great...BUT, like the dr reminded us...and as we know all to well, that baby's brains need to form and harden so it's hard to tell if something is not developed.  That is why Cole seemed healthy  until he was 10 months old when his brain was hardening and using those lobes.  Anyways, I guess we just wait it out and see what happens until she's about 1 year old...that's a long time away!  We had to go through Cole's Medical History with the Perinatologist and he was amazing.  He was also SHOCKED at what we had gone through with Cole's Neurologist here before we found the Cleveland Clinic and how they handled things...Not that it changes anything for us, but it's nice to have that support.

No comments:

Post a Comment