CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

6.02.2013

CALIFORNIA TRIP.

My AWESOME friend let us use her time share so we were able to go on a MUCH needed vacation!  This was our first real vacation in years!!!  I don't think trips to Cleveland/Hospital count...although we did get A LOT of travel experience in.

We hit 200,000 miles on our civic on the way to California.
Cole LOVED fries SO much that he started grabbing them out of the cup & feeding his self.
We went to Laguna Beach!
Cole was in LOVE with the beach.
He's got an obsession with light/sun and does weird "stimming" things with his fingers...I'm curious to know what he sees!
This was his first time to the beach (after surgery) and he was OBSESSED!!!  He loved the water and would NOT get out for hours.  It was so much fun to see him experience the ocean & water for the "first time".
My FAVORITE...Sprinkles Cupcakes.  By far, the most DELICIOUS cupcakes on the planet!!!  I pretty much plan any vacation around this place (if it's close!).
Sprinkles Cupcakes: Cinnamon Sugar (my new fave) & Key Lime.  They didn't have Strawberry :(
We took Cole to Sea World. They have Elmo's World with a bunch of little kid rides.  Cole LOVED the rides SO much that he would have the BIGGEST MELT DOWN after EVERY RIDE!!!  So we only went on about 5...waiting in line while he's freaking out was not fun, the second he would get on...he was ALL SMILES!  I got kicked off the ride for being Prego :(
The Aquarium.
Daddy went on a ride.
Mommy & Cole.
Star Fish area.
........
Dolphin Encounter.
Elmo's World!!!
Shamu.
Front Row.
Blocking Cole from getting SPLASHED!!!
Watching Elmo!!! (late at night)
Cole wouldn't go to sleep and kept waking up so he bunked with us.
Laguna.
Cole & Daddy.
NEW OBSESSION:
Sand!!!!  He played with it for hours.
He rolled in it...
Dumped it on his head...
& laid down in it!
I honestly didn't think he would like the beach as much as he did.  He seriously stayed in the water and played in the sand for hours...he was SO content & happy!!!  One day...when we are rich, i want to move or get a beach house for our Beach Boy! reality...that will prob never happen :(
Entertainment for the car ride home...having the windows down.  He likes the wind hitting his hands and face.
I'm glad Cole's idea of a vacation consists of a water, sun & the beach...just like mommy's!
Thanks Katie for making this AWESOME trip happen & letting us use your time share!

1 comment:

  1. That looks like such a fun trip! That's one of my favorite vacations, to the beach. Sadly I havent been this year. Loved all your pics, glad you all had an awesome time! Btw my car (Mazda) is at 210,000 miles almost. I think its time to start looking for another car but I really dont want to! Hope your car lasts a long time with no problems :)

    ReplyDelete