CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

3.26.2013

COLE'S STORY (Epilepsy Awareness Day).

In honor of Epilepsy Awareness Day, I'm posting "Cole's Video Story" that I made.  Most people don't know how catastrophic & life changing epilepsy can be to a child's future & changing families lives OVERNIGHT....FOREVER (like it did ours).   Before going through this experience of our own child, the word Epilepsy meant nothing to me.  Now, when I hear that word, I think of TERROR, HORROR, HOSPITALS, BRAIN SURGERY, LOOSING MY CHILD, FIGHTING FOR MY CHILD'S LIFE & honestly that word makes me sick to my stomach, a perfect discription would be "Hell on Earth".  I wish that I could be naive to that word...but that would mean that I wouldn't the the person I am today.  My child is my hero & he's been through A LOT in his short life....because of that word.

Support Cole...watch the video & pass it on...there JUST may be another family looking for answers, fighting for their child's life because doctors gave up on them or just support.  Because of this blog, we were able to find help for Cole AND 8 other children who live close to us have gone to Cleveland after hearing Cole's Story...they too have found more answers & help. 


7 comments:

  1. Love love love this video! Thanks or sharing your Inspiring story! Way to go Cole!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sobbing. Such a beautiful video. Congrats on your newest addition

    ReplyDelete
  3. how inspiring! I'm praying that God will continue to bless your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your love and support...we REALLY appreciate it :)

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing your story. God bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete