CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

1.26.2013

THE REFINING FIRE OF GREIF.

Remember back when I talked about Blogs=Miracles, I talked about one of the mom's I had met named Ashley...she is Johns mom who's situation was JUST like ours.  Because of them, we found out about the Cleveland Clinic (& yes, I *still* to this day KNOW that I was suppose to meet those lady's).  Anyways,  she wrote an article in the Ensign called "The Refining Fire of Grief"...you can read it HERE.  It's a VERY powerful & uplifting article...especially for me, since I have gone through similar situations...grief, pain,  finding healing in grief & spiritual guidance as I came closer to my Heavenly Father.  It was like reading my own story...but sometimes I have a hard time saying it exactly...and I thought it was PERFECT! It's defiantly worth the read :)

1 comment:

  1. My son was diagnosed with epilepsy this past January (partial seizures manifest like a severe stomach cramp. We spent weeks at the hospital trying to figure out what was tearing up his insides. Turns out, they were seizures.) Days after his diagnosis and just as the gnarly personality side effects of his seizure medications started to kick in, I received my Ensign in the mail. As I read, "The Refining Fire of Grief" I felt like it was written just for me. It felt like God's way of telling me that He was aware of me. He knew what we were going through. I agree that it is definitely worth reading!

    ReplyDelete