CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

1.04.2013

RECESS.

Like I said...I don't want to jinx it...but today was Coles first day back to school & they said he did great & was so happy!  I took him home and made him lunch...he didn't have any meltdowns!  ...I'm stocking up on the B-6!!!  His teacher said Coles favorite part of the day is Recess...which I didn't know...we tend to stay away from public places with other kids because he likes to give them "the Cole suprise" (aka: kick, pull hair, scratch, headbutt etc).  ...this is how much he loves recess...Cole was in his hamock (which he loves loves!)...Miss Kim gave him the "5 minute warning" to tell the kids to clean up so they can go out to recess.  She turned her back & Cole was gone!  He hoped out of the hamock walked down the hall, turned down the other hall and was standing at the door to go out to recess (it's pretty far away)...but he knew exactly where he was going! ...that's when she told me she wasn't sure how much he understands, but she thinks he understands more the. What we think he does, he just can't tell us.  He's a little character!

2 comments: