CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

1.13.2013

COLE'S OBSESSIONS.

I went into Tia Pan 2 separate times. Cole jumps out of his stroller at *THIS* very spot EVERY SINGLE TIME...he dances around the electric plugs and stares at them.  He CAN NOT stop looking at them.  I let him play for 20 min because it makes him happy...then I am dragging him out of the store kicking & screaming!  A month later I decided to test it out again...he still remembers! Weird!!
 I took him into the Disney store because they have VERY red, shinny, sparkly floors...he was in HEAVEN!!!  He stared at them for 30 min
...then we made him leave :(

Shinny Rims!
every time we get out of the car, he does this...

A lady was getting in her car & wondered why Cole was looking at her rims...her rims were VERY Shinny!!! I didn't get a picture of that.
(Mommy's Rims...not so much!)

Cole was CRYING FOREVER the other night...I went in to check on him because he never cries in his crib...he LOVES being in his crib.  I figured out his toy wasn't working...I got it to work for a few minutes & immediately he stopped crying & laid down.  
I think it's dying :-(

 I finally figured out what kind of toys he likes
...CRIB TOYS! 
(only took me 4 years to figure out)
...I searched KSL & found this one used for cheap!!!
That blue dog hanging on the crib is also his FAVE...he sticks his finger in the *tiny* little pocket...so funny!

LOVES his blanket from Aunt Sandy!

He has to snuggle it with both sides of his face.

Dog Food!  We have a LOVE/HATE relationship.  I love that Cole is exploring & found something to play with...

But he likes to throw HANDFULS of food down the vent & ALL over the floor!
It's cute cuz he likes to see & hear them fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment