CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

1.05.2013

CHRISTMAS CARD 2012.

I went to pick my Christmas Cards up...and look how cute they package them! 




What would I do with out my friends??? ...they are so good to me! One of my friends who is SO talented (Tiffany Bills Designs) took our family photo's & designed our card...they turned out just PERFECT...don't you think! Thanks Tiff.

3 comments:

  1. I don't personally know you but I just wanted to let you know that I enjoy reading your blog and learning about Cole. I've had a little one in OT before and can agree--those few hours of school each day were the best for all of us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading our blog...you are so kind! I hope your little one is doing well :)

      Delete
  2. My prayers are for your son, you are excellent parents to the boy. It is my opinion you both should be proud of the parents that you are to your son. Take one day at a time, your son will come back strong against Epilepsy. I have Epilepsy too, I am currently 46 years old and just went through Left Temporal Lobe surgery after all the years from birth with seizures. The surgery choice was the toughest for me to make in life, but after a tough rehab....it has been the best choice of my life. It has been a positive for me. Stay strong, your son will do fine.

    ReplyDelete