CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

1.09.2013

CHRISTMAS BREAK.

Well, this was my first Christmas Break home with Cole since being job-less! ...I survived.  I have to say, I am SO VERY VERY thankful that he gets to go to school!  I LOVE this little boy, but having a break and sending him to school is good for him and me...I have a small window that I can get some stuff done.  During the break, the house looked like it blew up!  Normally Cole doesn't touch anything, but lately he's been getting into things & it's been fun to see.  Anything he could get his hands on got thrown across the room or down the stairs.  He's a funny little boy!
Right before Christmas break, Santa visited Cole's class!

...watch out Santa...the "Cole Surprise" is coming!

Goodies.


That cute little boy gave me a black eye :(


I told him Elmo was on TV and he ran over...he knew what I was saying!


Cole was sitting on my lap and I blew on the back of his head (without him seeing me)...then he did it too his hand!  ...I love seeing him learn new things!




Cole got obsessive about sitting on the trash bag.



He became SO obsessive he laid on it for the rest of the night.
Cole's friend, Shad, got him balls! ...he got them out of the bag by his self...something we've been "working on".
He thought it would be fun to throw them down the stairs...
...and dumping ALL of them out! I can't believe how much he LOVED them...thanks Shad!
Santa brought Cole his VERY OWN Trampoline & he LOVES IT!!! ...so does mom & dad.
We are slowly working on putting a "therapy room" together...I'll probably hit up some yard sales this summer :)
Cole made Daddy get in with him...if he didn't he punched his head :(
Watching Dad work on the bathroom...it's coming along...VERY slowly! Although I have an amazing husband who knows how to do this stuff ...I see why people pay professionals to get it done...if we had that kind of money, I think we BOTH would pay just to get it done...were going on 2 months!

1 comment:

  1. i went to a house today that got a catepillar tunnel from costco. it is plastic so more durable than the collapsable kind. i have no idea how much it was, but thought you might want to check into something like that for the therapy room.

    ReplyDelete