CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

11.25.2012

HOUSE PROJECTS & ANNIVERSARY!

A few weeks ago we decided to pull the laminate up in the bathroom & replace it with tile. There was a HUGE surprise waiting for us...yep, mold! Luckily the hubby's last job was for a Restoration Company. But, instead of JUST the tile & some paint on the vanity...we had to gut the whole bathroom, including the sub-floor & dry wall...and the tub got destroyed & the vanity had to be thrown out as well...and the toilet too. So, here's what the hubby has been working on.



And Mommy has been busy this last week, packing up boxes to close the store...the day before Thanksgiving I worked from 8am-2am the next morning.  Needless to say all of us were tired...and then, we had to prep the store for Black Friday!  And...Black Friday is just not fun if you work in retail! 
After working Black Friday Weekend...we celebrated our 9-year anniversary with Cole and some pizza...can't get anymore romantic then that!
 And after a long work day...I didn't have time to get ready!
 BUT, Cole was SO good!!!  He sat, for the 1st TIME at the table with us (in a public place) instead of his stroller (his comfort zone).  And no behavior issues!

...Then, I got home, and our HUGE tree in the front yard (below) and the tree in our back yard that got destroyed a few weeks ago in the snow storm were GONE!  We were going to wait till the Spring to take it out...but the AWESOME guys (and a few ladies & kids)  in our ward took time out of their Saturday to chop them down for us! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!  We have no time to rack leaves so the solution is to cut the trees down!  

...And this was our first project (since I had left-over paint).  We painted the hallway & did stripes!
 not the best picture...but you get the jist.  I also replaced the gold light with this "lovely", the retail price: $150, but I bought it from a store that was closing for $30!!!  I love bargain shopping.


1 comment:

  1. I love the stripes!!! I hope all is well. We leave next Monday for Baileys big surgery. I hope things continue to go well and maybe when all this craziness settles down we can meet for lunch or something. I have another mommy I want to introduce you to. She is great ad dealing with the same adventures.

    ReplyDelete