CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

11.28.2012

A PEICE OF HEAVEN.

Daddy was getting Cole ready for bed, gave him his medication and told him "it's time for bed, go give mommy a kiss".  He ran over to me (WITHOUT assistance or  hand gestures) and stuck his lips out to give me a kiss on my lips!!  I'm in heaven & almost burst into tears! He used to give "kisses" with his chin & would only "kiss" us on our knees...but stopped doing that 8 months ago.  I am SO greatful that I got to experience that & I hope he dose it again someday (soon!).  All of his rage, headbutting, scratching & kicking is so worth it for one little kiss...I love him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment