CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

10.09.2012

JARREN.

This guy named Jarren, who is just older then me is in our ward/church.  He has down syndrome...and has one of the most incredible spirits.  A few weeks ago, he tapped me on the shoulder and said "I'm sorry about Cole".  I told him not to worry, because Cole was doing good.  He said "I pray for him all of the time"...oh yes, I totally started crying!  What an amazing & self less person he is!  A few months prior, he went up to Coles grandma & told her "he loved Cole & needed to protect him"...yes, more tears.  I love amazing spirits like Jarren, Cole & other kids we know...I'm greatful that I get to be a mom to one of them.  It's a constant reminder of the tender mercies in life & what is really important.

No comments:

Post a Comment