CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

10.28.2012

CLEVELAND INDIANS BASEBALL PARTY.

Oh internet, how I have missed you!  We still have no internet because...well, it's EXPENSIVE!  ...and that's why I haven't been doing new posts!  oh, and I JUST looked and we have ALMOST 100,000 views...that was a nice surprise!  This year, we celebrated Cole's birthday a month late because of the move.  When Cole had brain surgery last year, I bought him a cute Indians Jersey,  mommy & daddy got Indians Tee-Shirts.  ...so, I decided the theme of his Birthday Party would be the Cleveland Indians.  Cleveland is sentimental to our family & Cole's LOVES throwing balls...seriously, we find them EVERYWHERE...in the sink, in my purse in EVERY room & under EVERY table. So, if I knew what he was thinking...I think he would pick a baseball party!

Cole in his jersey we got during his brain surgery:
Cleveland Indian Fans:
 Fire Place Mantle:
 Cole's crazy hair:
 Decore' (thanks Tiff!):
 Baseball Decore':
 Popcorn Bags:
 Treat Table:
 Drinks:
 ...More:
 Cole's Cleveland plaque from the air port (1st time going to Cleveland):
 Cole's 1st Birthday pictures:
 The cake:
 The pendants:
 Party's Here:
 Cole getting sung to, I don't think he realized it:
 Family:
 ...more family:
 ...even more family:
 ...relaxing after the party:
 Cole & Daddy:
 ...the tickle monster, his favorite!
 this is how he relaxes...seriously...it calms him down immediately and he's SO GOOD! ...no headbutting, scratching, crying etc....etc.
 he relaxed with some Jazz Music, also his favorite!  ...my family knows him well, he got goldfish crackers, a soft blanket & jazz music :)
 Our friends!  ...it's our tradition to take our "yearly picture" at Cole's party!
 ...mom in action...Cole is about to rip Chloe's hair out & headbutt her.
 Sweets;
 We recently figured out that Cole LOVES watching baseball & football...if he hears it on the TV, he runs into the family room, gets in front of the TV & jumps up & down, spins & laughs.  We thought it was just a one time thing...but it happens every time now...which is kinda cool to figure out his "likes". 
Happy Birthday Cole!  We love you so much and are excited to celebrate another year with you.  Since last year, you've learned SO much.  
To name a few...learned how to: 
-climb on the couch
-go up stairs
-hold hands
-throw a ball
-sit in a chair
-understands "sit down"
-play with certain toys, like the basket ball hoop.
-drink out of a cup
-give "five"
-make the sound of a car with your lips & push a car 
-found out you have a "pet dog"
-loves the hammock at school
-dances in front of the snack cabinet at school
-sign "all done"
...I'm sure there are a lot more, but I can't think of them all...because it's been a long year...and my memory is dwindling : - /

No comments:

Post a Comment