CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

8.08.2012

LEAVING FOR CLEVELAND.

We are leaving for Cleveland this morning...WOW, I can't believe it will be the 5th time in 1.5 years!!!  Hopefully, everything will go well, and Cole will only have to go 5 more times, for 5 more years...that's IF everything is good on the "home front".  ...why 5 more years you ask?  ...because they treat Epilepsy like cancer...they need to be "in remission" for 5 years...and so, all of our "vacations" will be to the Cleveland Clinic...of course, it is kinda like a vacation for us, because now that we've found the best drs for Cole, we can breath and enjoy life instead of playing "mystery diagnosis".  All though, I think I got pretty good at that!  Anyways, wish us luck & I will try to keep you updated...tomorrow Cole will have a 24 hr EEG....good thoughts & lots of prayers!  Friday, he will have a Neuro Phyc Test for 3-6 hours...again, good thoughts & lots of prayers, mainly for the person who will be doing the testing...cuz he's gunna get CRAZY Cole & a run for his money.  I hope he still likes his job after Cole is through with him!

1 comment:

  1. Goo luck! You guys will be on my thoughts and prayer!

    ReplyDelete