CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

7.12.2012

BEST NEURO AWARD!

Ok, I REALLY think Cole's Neurologist (Dr. Deepak Lachhwani) should get the BEST Neurologist Award!!!  I know, I know...I rave about him ALL THE TIME.  But SERIOUSLY, he is the most genuine person I've ever met!  I sent him "Cole's Story Video" because I thought he might enjoy it.  Well, he did enjoy it and he took time out of his busy day to call me and thank me for sending it to him.  He got it on his birthday & said "it was the best birthday gift" and asked who had made it because they did an amazing job telling Cole's Story...which I was VERY VERY flattered, when I replied that I had made it.  Then we talked about Cole for a little bit & I gave him an update etc.  ...did I mention I LOVE this man!  Seriously, from the day we were thrown into this battle to STOP Cole's seizures, my faith in doctors became something of what might be called "a mother's worst nightmare".  I NEVER EVER want anyone to be disappointed in the care their child gets, especially at such a scary & devastating time.  Dr. Lachhwani brought "hope" back into our lives & I have to say that I thought every doctor was going to think I was crazy & not listen to me...but he did listen & he solved the mystery we have been trying to solve for 1 1/2 years.  I don't feel like a "number" to him or even a patient, I feel like a family member where he takes that extra time & energy to make things happen!  Thank You Dr. L for giving our baby a 2nd chance at life. 

I better pick-up the house, since "Tornado Cole" came through and got his little hands on BBQ sauce which is now all over the couch & has thrown EVERYTHING off of the counters etc. etc.  ...but I'm glad that he has the ability to trash the house, it's amazing how far he has come!

1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet. He sounds incredible and I am grateful that Heavenly Father helped you find each other so that this wonderful man could help Cole. :)

    ReplyDelete