CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

6.26.2012

COLE'S STORY VIDEO.

UPDATE ON COLE 1st:
I am EXTREMELY superstitious right now....but everyone has been so sweet to ask about Cole & I haven't said much...but, the only thing I'm going to say is that the past week....the Lord has been answering our prayers....please keep praying for him.  We don't say the "S's" word in our home and when my husband & I ask each other how Cole is doing...that is ALL we say...we don't go into ANY details because...well we are SUPERSTITIOUS :) Cole is having a grand time trashing our house & throwing EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE and we wouldn't have it any other way (so I apologize if you drop in & my house & looks like a tornado hit....because the Cole Tornado did!)

 I've had the intentions of making a video of Cole's Story for a long time now, and I finally got around to doing it.  I hope you enjoy it!


8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Were you trying to get me to cry like a baby?!? Cause you did! I am so happy he is smiling and doing all those things again! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superstitious is a good way to say it. We are feeling it too (with Dawson). Not wanting to get our hopes up, not wanting to speak good news too soon and have it all start over, trying to let ourselves feel happy for the good days all while knowing they might not last. I don't know if you could really understand the long term suspense without being through it. I have been thinking of you guys lots and we will DEF keep praying for Cole. Prayer has been the only successful medication we have found. Hugs to Cole!! What a tough, amazing little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me cry . . . again. You have given so much to him. What amazing parents you are! Such patience, love, and sacrifice for such a special kid. I am so inspired by you! I can only imagine how difficult everyday is for you! I pray for your continued strength and patience in dealing with the struggles that come daily. I truly love and am inspired by Cole.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVED it! What a beautiful story. Your family has gone through so much in such a short time. Thank goodness for the Cleveland clinic. We keep Cole and your family in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That video took me on a little emotional journey. We have all been through so much in the last 3 years. So grateful we found each other and so grateful for our buddy's miracle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a beautiful story...what an amazing little boy...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved the video. I am continually amazed by your strength, patience and love for your son. I hope that things will continue to get better for your family and that Cole will overcome his trials.

    ReplyDelete