CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

5.04.2012

COLE LEARNS TO WAVE "BYE".

I am so FREAKING excited!!!!   Cole learned to wave "bye" this week (8 months post op). I CAN NOT EVEN TELL YOU how AMAZING this is for him! Cole actually waved for the 1st time when he was 7 months old (before his seizures started). Luckily, I got him on video with my cell phone...but it makes me sick because the quality of the video is VERY poor & grainy. It was bitter sweet having that on video...I've watch that video of him OVER & OVER & OVER, with tears streaming down my face & a HUGE pit in my stomach, not ever knowing if I'd witness him wave again. The feeling I have when I watch him wave is JUST INCREDIBLE...and no matter how many times I see him "wave" I get teary-eyed every time. It's LITERALLY a DREAM COME TRUE! I love being Cole's mom and I am SO blessed to have him as MY child. He is so special to us & our family rejoices in his accomplishments.
Here's a video of him waving at 7 months & 3 1/2 years old! 
(turn off the music at the bottom of the blog 1st):

3 comments:

  1. I love it! So bitter sweet! I love that he signed "daddy" too! He is doing so much! We definitely need to come visit when we are in town next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you!!!
    Cole, keep doing amazing things!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE!!! He is SO amazing! Love watching him progress more and more.. :)

    ReplyDelete