So the neurologist wants to keep Cole on Keppra for right now. On Sunday we will up the Lamictal to the therapeutic dose. We will wait 1 week...and if we still see "activity" he will need a Video EEG. Yesterday he had a few small ones & today he had about 4 small ones. Please keep praying for him.
April 3: 7 (2pm, right before nap time, was tired)
- upped Keppra to 125mg (am) 250 (pm)
April 4: 4 (7am right after waking), 3 (7:15am)
April 5: 4 (9-12pm at school)
April 6: 7 (2pm right before nap, was tired)