CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

4.27.2012

GOOD NEWS & BAD NEWS.

I'm a little behind in posts (like Easter etc) but hey...I've got a good excuse.  Bad News:  Cole is still seizing about 8 times a day. Good News: Cole's Neuro here has been great at communicating with his Cleveland Neuro and getting back to us pretty fast...not AS FAST as Cleveland, but fast for the hospital here.  Cole had a 1-hr EEG last Thursday, he was asleep the whole time...they didn't catch a seizure...but the right side of his brain has High Amplitude Spiking.   So, the game plan is to start weaning his "new med" Lamictal to see if that is the culprit & keep him on the full dose of Keppra...we are praying VERY VERY hard that it is.  We are going to wean this very slowly so we don't aggravate the "Beasts".  We will see what happens and then he will have a 24-48 hr EEG so they can capture a seizure to find out more info of where they are coming from and where they are going.   Sometimes, I just feel like having a HUGE tantrum, stomping my feet & throwing my body on the ground to kick & scream.  Ok, I'm done...now it's back to fight this battle...I've got Cole's whole life to fight this and I won't stopping till I do...LET'S DO THIS!

Look how sweet this little boy is...he gives the
BEST KISSES (which he LOVES to give out)
& has the SWEETEST GIGGLE!
 
His cute summer shoes:
 
& a note from his teachers:

1 comment:

  1. Cole sitting in the tent with a little girl? :)
    Hehe. How cute!

    Stay strong! God will give you strength!
    You are an amazing mother, and Cole is lucky to have such a courageous warrior advocating on his behalf.

    God bless you and your family and keep you all safe! :)

    ReplyDelete