CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

3.02.2012

COLE IN THE NEWS.

A few months back Andrew, the Executive Producer of Medical News contacted us to see if he could include Cole in one of his Epilepsy Surgery stories.  A bunch of news stations have been airing the story around the U.S. You can watch it here:
"Pulling the Plug on Children's Seizure's"

I have to say...I didn't prepare my self for what I was going to watch...I haven't seen video's of Cole seizing since before his surgery.  I've been superstitious about watching them & NEVER EVER want to see my baby having a seizure again.  I felt kinda sick after watching it...but duhhh!!!  I knew they were going to be on there...but was so excited to watch the story that I didn't prepare my self.  I think Andrew did a great job with the story & I am so glad Aleah is doing great after surgery...I *heart* successful stories!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!...I don't think I prepared MYSELF to watch those videos of Cole. I started getting teary eyed right when I first saw him drop. I am SO glad he is not doing that anymore and I pray he never does. What a journey Cole! Your family is amazing!

    ReplyDelete