CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

2.06.2012

VACATION DAY!

Cole has been exceptionally nice today...he didn't cry once & this is the FIRST day EVER in his life not taking a nap (neither one of these things have EVER happened)......it was then that we realized that we FORGOT to give him his meds today!  Thank goodness we didn't see any "S's".  And hopefully this is how he will be when he can finally get off of this horrible medication!!  I was starting to wonder why I didn't feel like I was going to have a panic attack like I do every other day.  We just gave him his meds...our "vacation" will be gone in 3, 2, 1...

2 comments:

  1. Ah man. I hate it when that happens. (Meaning the med's have to come back in to play.) It must have been one of those days, because I woke up late & we ALL rushed out the door to Manoah's Dr's appt's & as I was driving to the appt's an HOUR away, I remembered that I LEFT his "S" med's on the counter. Crazy, how we can "forget" such a HUGE important thing such as med's when it's such a habit on other days, because you've been doing for SO LONG. Praying that that was a glimpse of what YOUR future holds! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Robin! i know you know exactly how I feel! I can't wait for your new addition...i look up to you so much!

      Delete