CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

2.23.2012

I'M SO GLAD WHEN DADDY COME HOME!

We leave for Cleveland BRIGHT & EARLY Sunday morning. It's been an emotional month...leading up to this point. I feel like I am more nervous now then I was before his surgery...because THIS IS IT...there aren't exactly any more options as far as treatment goes if he has "S's". So, we are either going to come back a "wreak" or super happy. We have seen a few weird things that Cole has been doing with his lips that could possibly be absent seizures, I hope I am just being paranoid and that he's just playing with his tongue or something.  But, we will see next week.  I haven't been able to "shake" the way I've been feeling for the last month...so I REALLY hope it's good news.  If not, I think it's time to see a psychologist...and no, I am NOT kidding.  I am actually surprised I made it this far with out seeing one.  It might help if the weather wasn't so gloomy & cold.

 Cole hasn't quite mastered the stairs yet, so we keep a baby gate up...but, look who I found sitting at the top of the stairs the other day! This cute little boy was so proud of him self.
A few minutes later...daddy walked in the door. Cole LOVES his daddy & gets SUPER excited when he comes home. He could be screaming, pulling my hair, biting me & head butting me all at the same time...and if daddy walks into the door he gets SO happy...check out the pictures...
See what I mean...now that is what I call HAPPY!!!

4 comments:

  1. Love it. My husband goes straight for our Shih Tzu, not the kids, when he comes home! LOL Cole looks so good! And I love it bright smile:) Best of luck next week <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. cole melts my heart.....
    he is such a sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for Cole!!! My three year old son has been having seizures for the past seventeen months. His Dr. says his case is complicated and severe.Not sure what the future holds. It breaks my heart. I can relate to so much of what you are going through.I too will need to see a psychologists soon.It is hard to watch my child experience life with this horrible disease.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry you have to experience the world of Epilepsy. It's really hard to deal with some days. I hope your little guy is doing better & I hope everything works out for your son. Thanks for praying for Cole...I'll pray for your sweet boy also. If you ever need to talk let me know...you can leave your email address on here...I have to approve the comments before they are published...so I won't publish your email address :)

      Delete