CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

1.08.2012

GIVEAWAY: EPILEPSY HELMET.

I am so excited...this is my first time hosting a "Giveaway"!!!  This giveaway is  for a Playmaker Epilepsy Helmet from  Kid's Safety Hats (like the Navy Blue helmet that Cole is wearing in the Epilepsy Helmet post below). If you or your child is in need of a helmet because of  special needs or epilepsy etc...please leave a comment with:
-your name & email address or a way to contact you. 
(this will not be published for the public) 

I will  choose a winner at random on January 22.  If you are the winner...I would like to feature the person who "won" the helmet & their story on Cole's blog....and you will get to choose the size of a Playmaker Helmet from  Kid's Safety Hats

No comments:

Post a Comment