CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

11.27.2011

THANKSGIVING 2011.

We were excited for Cole's first "real" Thanksgiving this year (the 1st: he didn't eat food yet & the 2nd: he was on the Ketogenic Diet), instead, Cole was throwing up and sick most of the week. Luckily daddy had Thanksgiving & the weekend off...so he was able to take care of him while I was at work...perfect timing on his part...so I didn't have to use sick hours and miss work! Maybe he can catch Thanksgiving next year.
 
...And, to get into the spirit of Christmas...our good friend who is an amazing musician (and so nice to perform at Cole's benefit concert earlier this summer) has a FREE song that you can listen to & download called "That Spirit of Christmas" ...enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Oh that picture melts my heart! Beautiful of you and sweet as can be of Cole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree, that picture is priceless!

    ReplyDelete