CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

11.02.2011

HALLOWEEN 2011.

Cole was a cute Little Monster for Halloween this year. He got to wear his costume to school!
He looks like he's totally into Halloween...but he didn't really care, he was just happy!
Check his hair out...it is so long now! & his scar looks SO good!
We took him trick-or-treating with his cousins.
He didn't understand what we were doing, but it was still fun!
Cole doesn't like candy or sweets (I think because he's never really had it...and he COULDN'T have any when he was on the Keto-genic diet), We gave him a cupcake for his birthday and he was screaming because it was in his mouth...so we swooped it out. I thought I would give him some of his chocolate I was eating...bad idea! At first he seemed like he didn't mind it, but the more he tasted it, he started to gag and threw it up...just from a tiny piece. I wonder what it tastes like to him...because it tastes delicious to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment