CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

11.14.2011

WOOD CHIPS.

Today was my first day back at work from taking 11 weeks of medical leave for Cole's surgery.  We are SO lucky to have an amazing family watching Cole!  It's perfect because they are in our boundary...so the bus picks him up and drops him off at their house.  ...it couldn't have worked out any better!   The day went REALLY well...except when Cole came home on the bus with a mouth full of wood chips.  Cole's baby-sitter went to get him off the bus and the assistant on the bus was trying to get them out of his mouth...luckily our wonderful baby-sitter sprung into action and got all of them out...scarey!  I am not sure how long he had them in his mouth for...but I'm so glad he didn't choke on them.  Cole is fast...and he's like a "walking 10 month old"!  On the way to work I prayed that Cole would be safe at school, on the bus and at his baby-sitter's...I don't typically pray that he will be safe on the bus, but today I felt different, and felt like I needed to pray for him to be safe in those specific places....and I'm glad he's safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment