CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

11.03.2011

AMAZING NEWS FOR JOHN!

 Remember Cole's friend "Little John" who went to the Cleveland Clinic last November!?! If you don't remember, Little John had a malformation  causing  A LOT of seizures just like Cole.  He had surgery one year ago (by Dr. Bingaman)...John went for his 6 month check up back in June and his EEG was becoming normalized, but wasn't quite normal yet.  John JUST had his 1 year check up...and after being seizure-free for for 1 year...HIS EEG IS NORMAL!!!!  This is AMAZING news & I am SO happy for them!  Read his story here.   When Cole goes for his 6 month check-up...if he still hasn't had any "S's"...his EEG will likely not be normal...but we are praying Cole will follow in John's footsteps for a normal EEG & no "S"s!  Way to go Little John...we LOVE you buddy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cole's mommy! I have fallen in love with your little boy! I have been reading your story for quite some time now and I pray for you each night. If you don't mind me asking, what exactly do you mean by a normal EEG? I also have another question but I really hope you don't get offended by it. If you do, I am so sorry, that is not my intent, but I am interested in your little boy's progress. My question is what exactly does Cole's future look like? Will he be able to eventually catch up mentally, physically, etc. to kids his age? Keep being strong! Your faith and testimony in the plan of salvation and the atonement is inspiring!

    -Macy from BYU

    ReplyDelete