CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

11.09.2011

ALL SMILES.

I love this little boy so much! It is so crazy how much he has changed in the last 2 1/2 months since his surgery! He is ALWAYS smiling now...before the surgery it seemed like he was always crying (I guess I would too if I was having 150+ seizures a day). When he was a baby (before the "S"s started) he was SO happy....always smiling at EVERYTHING & ANYTHING! It was REALLY hard to see him change practically overnight when the chaos began. But, it's been REALLY fun watching the "new" and "good" changes that have come since his surgery. He looks so grown-up now!
My mom got Cole this little toy that sounds like a bird when you shake it. She got it for him a few years ago, he would NEVER play with it...sounds were way too much for him...he's been "playing" with this like crazy...he even learned how to shake it all by his self!!!
I love Cole's teachers....they send this green page home every day to tell me about his day...
He got home from school the other day and was so happy! Everyday, I go to grab him from the bus and he gets SO excited to see me and ALWAYS has a smile on his face...today I even got a clap when he saw me!
And, last but not least...I FINALLY get to do his hair!!!


5 comments:

  1. i can't believe how good he looks and is doing! this is so exciting to watch him develop so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO SO SO happy to hear this. Give him a big hug for us. That is wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! Incredible progress! I can definitely see a new light in his eyes. I would love to see videos sometime. I'm expecting many more miracles in your future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously teared up as I read this.. he looks like a different little boy! You can just see the light in his eyes and that things are changing inside of him. What a complete miracle! We are so happy for all of you and continue to pray for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete