CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

10.30.2011

OUR FIRST DATE.

We finally went on our *FIRST* real date since Cole started seizing, yes it's been 2 years!!! And yes, it probably wasn't the "healthiest" thing for our marriage, but you do what you do, and you do what you don't...and that...we didn't do. It was too hard to leave him and we only left him out of necessity to go to work. We've gone on dates, but Cole has always "chaperoned" us. We celebrated our "anniversary" 1 month early since I will be going back to work soon (right now I'm on medical leave) so we wouldn't have time to go out once I go back to work. We went to FINALLY see Thriller (the musical). I've been wanting to see this for 7 years! ...it did not disappoint! We also went to eat at Maxwell's Pizza...it was the best pizza ever! Thanks for the fun night Dan & Chanel.
...sorry Dan...I'll have to photo shop you into the photo!
We got home at 11:30pm...we missed Cole so much we went and got him (he was already moving around in the video monitor).

No comments:

Post a Comment