CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

10.03.2011

MINKY COUTURE & PETUNIA PICKLE BOTTOM.

Minky Couture has the most AMAZING & SOFT blankets EVER & they donated a blanket to Cole (thanks Becky)!  We got it right after Cole got home from the hospital and I can  just say...this blanket has amazing powers!  Everytime Cole was uncomfortable, hurting or sad I would wrap him in his blanket and it totally soothed him!  Thanks Minky Couture!!!  (I saw a 20%off coupon on their website...not sure how long it's good for...they sell infant to adult sizes).
My sister's and mom surprised me with a Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bag and I LOVE it!  I can throw it on and hold Cole, instead of it falling off of my arm as I am trying to carry this heavy boy! It's made my life much easier, Thanks Girls!!!

2 comments:

  1. I've been following your blog through this whole journey, but I usually try to keep things professional. Now that he's 3, I don't have to worry about it:) I'm so glad you've documented this whole thing. I've learned so much...personally and professionally. And I also drool over petunia pickle bottom. I'm totally jealous of your new diaper bag, and I don't even need a diaper bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Someone gave me a Petunia Picklebottom bag and it's the best! Lucky girl! :)

    ReplyDelete