CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

10.04.2011

FAMILY PICTURES & BABBALING.

A few weeks ago my sweet friend Tiffany took our family pictures and I LOVE how they turned out.  Thanks SO SO much Tiff!!! It was on VERY short noticed (the day before Cole got his stitches out) I wanted pictures of our family's "new" adventure & journey...and a "new" start. So far...the journey has been completely amazing! We met with Cole's speech therapist for the first time yesterday. She scored him at a 9 month old level (which was to be expected). We are to treat Cole as if he is 9 months old as we start his speech therapy....for obvious reasons, you can't just jump into teaching him like a "3 year old". So, we are pretty much starting where we left off 2 years ago. She did some babbling and "turn" taking & he actually copied the sound she was making! Later that night, Cole started babbling...we just sat and listened to him ALL night long and couldn't believe what we were hearing. It was defiantly emotional.  My heart has been so full lately for the amount of gratitude I have for my Heavenly Father...for the things that we have been able to experience (yes, good and bad...because with out the bad...we wouldn't know the good).  "Weathering" a "storm" is never easy...but I promise you...if you do it the Lord's way...relief *WILL* come.  




2 comments:

  1. These pictures are beautiful as is your family! I love reading your blog every time you post, I'm sure I'm one of many who feels like I know you personally from following your family's journey. Sweet Cole and your family are on my mind a lot. You are such dedicated, amazing parents and he's so lucky to have you two! Thanks for sharing your ups and downs with us, the babbling story brought tears to my eyes. I keep you all in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cry everytime I read your blog! I am so excited you are experiencing watching your boy learn and grow! Having to wait makes it that much more amazing! Congrats on the progress. hope you enjoy the journey, however long it is!

    ReplyDelete