CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

10.13.2011

COLE'S 3RD BIRTHDAY PARTY.

Sorry, I know it's been awhile since I've blogged...I've been gone ALL day long the last few days to Drs apt & therapy apts...Cole started intesive rehab this week and we LOVE it (a post is coming on that!) and Cole gets to have glasses now! Anyways, on to the party, I LOVE parties...and thanks to my friend, Katie, I was able to do this *cute* Car's Party for Cole and borrow EVERYTHING from her! All I had to get was the treats and food. This was Cole's first "friend" party. I loved being able to invite all of his little friends (which I missed getting photo's of most of the kiddo's) but it was fun to celebrate ANOTHER year of Cole's life...especially this year...and right after his surgery. I can't wait to see what the next year brings for Cole! This year...we didn't get Cole an actual "item" for his birthday...but we did get him a trip to Cleveland & Brain Surgery for his birthday this year (which was quite pricey compared to most birthday gifts!)...I hope he enjoys his "new life" full of HOPE this year!!! ...Thank you to ALL of his AWESOME friends who came to support and celebrate Cole on his birthday...we REALLY appreciate it...it was a GREAT day...and luckily good weather too! (oh, by the way Cecile, this post is for you since I know you love parties!
Happy Birthday Cole!!! We love you SO much and hope more AMAZING things happen for you this coming year. xoxo.

2 comments:

  1. What a cute party! I think my favorite part are the "tire" donuts. I can't wait to see Cole in his glasses! I'm a little biased toward little boys with glasses. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! His party was so cute! I love that he jhad a friend party too! Yay for turning 3!

    ReplyDelete