CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

9.18.2011

THANK YOU DR VISIT.

When we took Cole to get his stitches out at the pediatricians...I think he got more then he bargained for.  Yesterday he started with a runny nose, then a cough, then a fever.  Poor guy!  He's already trying to heal from his surgery and now he is sick.  Daddy slept in the twin bed in Cole's room that we put up temporarily...but it looks like it will be up for good!  Cole slept in my bed & did pretty good as long as he was sleeping on me.  Yes, my back hurts and I've got a headache now....but, it's worth it if Cole is comfortable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment