CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

9.16.2011

STITCHES & MEDS.

Cole got his stitches out today (his head is still pretty swollen).  He did so good, there was 4 of us holding him down, including the nurses, so daddy got to pull all 37 stitches out.  Also had an apt w/the neuro here...yes, we got in early!  We also got a call from Luchhwani's office, we are starting the wean for one of his seizure meds today (he will stay on the other for a few years...unless he starts having "S's" we will put him back on the 2nd med).  He is down to 500mg/day and his last dose will be in 2 weeks...let's pray there will be NO "S's" with the wean (this is the MOST expensive med I've ever known...probably more then an average house hold income is a month).  He's been a little lethargic today and rocks back & forth and puts EVERYTHING in his mouth.  He hasn't been looking directly into our eyes today...just toward our face.  I would say he is acting a little strange...but I can't pin-point it.  I can only suspect it is the Vigabatrin wean...but he just started sleeping through the night a few days ago (thank goodness) so maybe it could be his body catching up to it's self...or he hasn't had pain meds today.  I don't know what it is...but we will be watching closely.  I even watch him while he's sleeping (thanks Katie for letting me borrow your video monitor...these things are the BEST!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment