CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

9.01.2011

PAGER UPDATES FROM SURGERY:

Surgery began at 8:56am
 11:30 am
12:30pm (will take about an hour to finish everything up)
This is a horrible picture of the "surgery waiting area"...there are about 25 little "waiting rooms" in this wing...they have couches & T.V's...they are VERY nice (you can't tell from the picture...but I just wanted this to be in Cole's memory book).  This hospital REALLY thinks about their patients and I LOVE it!
They have a HUGE treat cart they bring around to the people who are waiting.  Seriously this place is amazing.  We are getting really anxious right now since we got the last page...I can't even eat this yummy looking thing...I have butterflies.

2 comments:

  1. I've been on pins and needles all day thinking of Cole! I hope he comes out of anesthesia well and does great! I'm sending you all lots of positive thoughts, love and hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! An electronic updater thingy!!! and the treat cart... Amazing!! Gosh, you guys went to the right spot! We got a few gram crackers and very few and far between updates from a nurse! Anyway, back to the important things... I am so happy Cole is ok and he survived the surgery! That has got to be one of the hardest things I have ever done. Just hand my baby over to the doctors and just wait and wait without being able to anything at all but just wait..and pray. We will continue to pray for Cole and for you guys! Hospitals can take a tole on a person that is for sure! Good luck to you and your sweet Cole. We will be waiting for more good news!

    ReplyDelete