CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

9.26.2011

NOAH CUPP.

 Remember *this*  post when we met Cole's friend, Noah in the hospital?  This is the little boy who is 1 year older then Cole.  He had the SAME lobes removed that Cole did...CRAZY that we were able to meet this family and they were our neighbors (once again...I know it was by the hand of the Lord that we met them!).  Anyways, I wanted to share this post from his mom, Terri....it's an amazing story...I've been reading it over and over and over!

 "An awesome story I wanted to share about Noah.  Last night at dinner he was wiggling around and unable to focus...as usual!...on the task at hand.  Uncle Jeff was over and helping him eat.  Out of the clear blue Noah said "Angels lay down with me".  You have to know Noah to appreciate that he put together 5 words to make a sentence first of all! and second he does not play "pretend".  A skill we have not acquired yet.  So Jeff and I looked at each other like "did he just say that?" Then he said again..."Angels lay down".  So when I asked him if the angels nap and sleep with him he said "uh huh".  "In your bed?"..."no! on the floor"! " What color is the angel?"..."blue".  "Do the angels play games?"..."no!...play trains".  To make this even better, about a month ago Noah and David were out on an errand and passing a familiar spot when  Noah said "Daddy, where Angel?" We've passed this spot before and he's said something similar and we always dismissed it.  This time David asked "Do you see angels?"..."yep".  "What color is the angel?".."blue".  "Does the angel have a name?"..."It God!"  So remembering this past conversation has just illuminated our life.  As mom, I have struggled to be more at peace.  Thank you God for telling me that our little man is being watched over and not alone!  Children are closer to God than any of us. What a tremendous blessing.  I know it is the prayers of all of you that is allowing us this intimacy with the Lord.  Thank you!!"

We are so glad we got to meet you Cupp Family!  We are praying for Noah...and of course the two of you as well!  

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful little story of Noah. Made me teary-eyed. I believe every word that the angels are with these little kids...every day. So good to meet you today. Cole is amazing!

    ReplyDelete