CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

9.12.2011

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??

So, we are back home and the doctors in Cleveland wanted Cole to go for a follow-up to his neurologist here at home...so I called this morning...he is completely book until 2012!!!  I can't even make an apt for next year.  This is ridiculous that I can get a "next day" apt with the BEST doctors in the country, but can't see his neurologist here till next year.  Good thing we don't really need anything from them!  Cole will probably get his 6 month follow back in Cleveland before we can get in to see  his neuro here. 

1 comment:

  1. that is seriously ridiculous! dont doctors offices reserve "emergency spots" throughout each day?! its a good thing cole is awesome and is doing so well! i hope today is a good day!

    ReplyDelete