CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

8.14.2011

SUMMER'S END.

 Well, it's time for summer to come to an end...almost!  I'm a little behind on posts...these are from July & August:
 Mommy cut Cole's hair.  I did a pretty good job this time!  After a few very bad hair cuts...it finally paid off!  I wasn't about to pay someone $15 to cut my childs hair...so I am glad I finally mastered it.
Tried to get him into his kiddie-pool...wasn't going to happen!  He hates cold water.
Daddy came home from work...and as usual Cole gave him his greeting with lots of smiles, jumping & hugs....it's pretty much the highlight of our day!!!!!
Cousins feeding Cole, getting drinks & blankets for him!
Even Aubrey who is younger then Cole takes care of him ALL the time...it's the cutest thing!  When Cole falls down, she goes over and helps him up...even though she's half his size...so CUTE!
Brain Wave Fundraiser...with the Harley Monster
Mater...from Cars!!!!...He couldn't care less...but I was excited
TEAM COLE 5K run!
Love this family!  They have come to every fundraiser for Cole :)
Made a pit-stop @the SLC Temple...mommy & daddy were married here, isn't it BEAUTIFUL!!! 
Cole likes to close his eye's and run around...yup...he's dangerous! ...but SO CUTE!!!
I love this little guy...even when I am with him I miss him!

1 comment:

  1. You can bet we'll be praying for you, Cole, and Dr. Bingaman, and eagerly awaiting word on how everything went.

    ReplyDelete