CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

7.17.2011

FAMILY & FRIENDS.

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted something!  We have been super busy...both of us working, painting our bedroom to brighten up our lives (which means every other room is in chaos), doctors apts and going to the pool with friends & family on my day off!  I love it when my friends or family plan things because it helps me look forward to something.  I love being with them...even if it's just to "hang out".  I am trying to get better at getting out of the house more.  Since Cole started having seizures and also starting the ketogenic diet in 2010...we never left the house very much.  So, I decided since he wasn't on the diet anymore...I would try to get him out of the house more.  It's been better since he only takes one nap now...well, he still takes 2 some days, depending on his meds and seizures.  Anyways, I was thinking of how much I love my family and friends...and today's lesson at church today was just that! (which it was an amazing lesson and I really enjoyed it!).  Thank you to everyone who has "gotten me out of the house" on my days off!  I love you guys.  And thank you to the sweet people who let us know how much you love Cole, it makes us SO HAPPY :)
On July 22, I will be calling Cole's neurologist...he will let us know what the next step is with his medication....if he wants to do an increase or start weaning.  I have the hardest time playing the "waiting game" as it always seems to creep into our lives...I guess that is a sign we need to learn patience.   But guess what, Cole climbed all the way up the stairs by his self...it was his idea!  Now we need to work on going down the stairs before he sneaks up there and falls!  I love that little boy.

1 comment:

  1. Hey a friend of mine is playing for the benefit concert and I saw your blog. I do not know if you have looked at this information yet or not but I figured it was better to double check than not say anything.

    This woman had a niece with similar issues and made a video about it here.
    http://shane.idoterra.com/

    There are also some interesting articles and feedback here.
    http://www.everythingessential.me/HealthConcerns/Epilepsy.html#page=page-3

    Hope that helps. Wish you guys the best. If I can help get any of the frankincense to you please let me know and I would be happy to.

    ReplyDelete