CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

6.16.2011

WE MADE IT.

we finally got to Cleveland! The 1st flight to Chicago was awful...Cole cried the entire time...probably because we woke him up @ 4:30am. The 2nd flight was perfect...had great seats, Cole slept most of the time & didn't fuss once...it was only 45 min though. While we were waiting for our flight in Chicago, a gentleman came up to me & asked why Cole was wearing a helmet, I told him...& also told him Cole was having brain surgery. He said he was a PA to a neuro surgeon & reassured me that the Cleveland Clinic was the best! After the flight he came up to me and wished us luck and asked what Coles name was....I told him & he said he would be praying for him!
Tomorrow Cole has a BUSY schedule (June 17):
*needs to fast until PETscan is done @2pm*
8am: admin interview
8:30: pediatric monitoring unit
9:30am: PETscan lead placement
12:00pm: PETscan injection
1:00pm: sedation & PETscan

3 comments:

  1. Hooray! So glad you survived. Good luck tomorrow. We are praying for you. Lots of love and Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope all goes well for you. We are thinking about you and praying for Cole and for you! Stay strong and enjoy all the small, precious moments:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with everything. I have been thinking so much about your family lately knowing that this much anticipated procedure was right around the corner! I hope & pray that all will go well for Cole! If you are able, keep us all updated on how everything is going.

    Ah! I am so nervous thinking about it all, I can't even IMAGINE how you guys must be feeling! Lots of love to you!

    ReplyDelete