CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

6.12.2011

SURREAL.

Well, we leave this week...and it's surreal.  I have been trying not to think about it...I haven't even packed or thought about packing.  I am working my 2 last shifts for 12 weeks...I am taking Wednesday off to get ready & we fly out at 7am Thursday.  Right now, we are trying REALLY HARD to keep Cole from getting sick.  The nurse called the other day to tell us if he gets sick he CAN NOT GET SURGERY!  So, if you are sick...stay away! :) We aren't taking him to church, bringing him around kids & washing hands like crazy.  Now, if we can just get from here to Cleveland in the airport, airplanes & taxi's with out getting sick...as well as when we are in Cleveland from the 16th-22nd in hotels & hospital with out getting sick...then we will be good!  
*PLEASE PRAY FOR COLE TO NOT GET SICK!!!*

I love this little boy SO much!!!  When I first found out we were having a boy, I dreamed of taking him to football practice, watching his baseball games, wondering which college he would attend & where he would go on his mission.  I have different dreams now,  I want him to be alive & healthy & to hold him and listen to his laugh forever.  He has taught me what is REALLY important  & how your life can change so much in an instant that all the things that once matter...don't matter anymore.   I am ashamed at my self for the dreams I once had and the goals in my life I wanted (they weren't bad) but I feel like I took for granted the life we once had.  Cole, you are perfect to me in every way...I love everything about you. I love your smile, the perfect little giggle that literally lights my world up, the way you smell & the way you "pet" Gracie with your arm.  I have confidence in our Heavenly Father that you will be well taken care of and in good hands of the surgeon and drs. You have been such a blessing to us.  You are so strong...and I know you can
get through this with the help of your Heavenly Father as well as all  of the people praying for you.  
You are such a sweet little guy...thanks for all the hugs you give me & daddy!

5 comments:

  1. i am so excited for you guys! good luck. i am praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything will be wonderful, just keep focusing on the positive (easy for me to say I know) haha But really, that is what I try to do in certain situations :)
    I love you and we will definitely be praying for ALL of you, you guys will be in good hands!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, it's wendy. For some reason I can't log into my google account. I've had some downtime to catch up, and I am so glad I caught up on your blog. It always makes me cry. I just fell in love with cole in february, and I am so happy with how much progress he has made! I am so excited about the cheerios and reaching for his cup and going up and down the stairs and playing with toys!!! The lagoon and campfire pictures were so sweet, and I loved his shirt! I tried to donate before the bake sale, and we couldn't get the paypal to work. Chad knows the password, so i am going to ask him tomorrow (he is sleeping) and try to figure it out again. I hope that everything goes smoothly and that Cole DOES NOT GET SICK!!! Call me if you need someone to talk to, even if you just need to vent or something! Good luck, we are keeping you guys in our prayers!! I just love that little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck with everything! my thoughts and prayers are with your family! i am an UBER germaphobe and just thought i would let you know that church and the grocery store are the two worst places!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Luck!
    Heidi Smart (Amanda Waite's mother)

    ReplyDelete