CONTACT ME:

If you would like to contact me, leave a comment at the bottom of the last post. I moderate all comments before they are posted, so if it has your email I won't publish it.
..........................................................................................
ALL PHOTOS ARE SUBJECT TO COPY RIGHT. DO NOT "PIN", SAVE, OR USE ANY PHOTOS WITH OUT PERMISSION, THANK YOU!

6.17.2011

EEG & PETscan.

Well, we've been her for a day...& we all want to go home! It's hard going through something & being away from home. Last night was not so fun for us...I was allergic to something in our room and couldn't stop coughing & my eyes & throat were super itchy...I was up till 2:30am and I kept Cole up till 1:30am (not good when he should be getting his sleep).   Cole got his EEG leads on today for his overnight EEG & PETscan.  I was with Cole for a little bit in the Radio Active area for his PETscan...but they sent me out of that department because of the 1% chance that I could be (but am not) pregnant.  Daddy stayed with him the rest of the time.
 Cole woke up early from the anesthesia...he was GRUMPY!!!  He was kicking, screaming, pulling etc.  The anesthesiologist had to come in and give him something to put him back to sleep...it was wonderful!    
"Dorothy & the Wicked Witch" came in to visit Cole & brought him the coolest pop-up book, toys & balloon!  He didn't care, but I was excited!  
Thanks for all of the wonderful comments, texts & emails...we really appreciate you thinking of us & praying for Cole.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you guys made it there all safe and sound. Sorry your first night was crummy, hopfully things go better from here on out. Cole just looks so sweet in those pictures and must be such an amazing little trooper to put up with all that. He is continually in our thoughts and prayers. Good Luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete